- Providing technical advice and guidance on navigating the processes of the federal government's approval and decision making system.
- Providing strategic advice on defence procurement or defence materiel management issues with substantive input to plans, analysis and proposals. (Within the bounds of publicly available project information from National Defence or Public Works and Government Services Canada).
- Support is available in the form of market analysis, including future requirements, anticipated procurement strategies and risk assessments.
- Providing coaching or mentoring to government senior managers and leaders.
Telfer School of Management:
- Executive Master of Business (EMBA)/Complex Project Leadership Concentration
- Graduate Diploma in Complex Project Leadership
- Certificate in Complex Project and Procurement Leadership